Late Autumn Yoga, Ayurveda, Mindfulness Day Retreat
Early Autumn Yoga, Ayurveda, Mindfulness Day Retreat – Saturday 14th November 2020
I am so sorry but this Day Retreat is no longer happening due to the 2nd lockdown. Sign up for a newsletter to be informed of the next day Retreats in 2021.
Another day retreat is open for bookings. Saturday 14th November Late Autumn Yoga and Mindfulness Day Retreat at the breathtaking grounds of the Tofte Manor.
With attention to every detail, TOFTE MANOR is a unique location, in Bedfordshire. You will feel calm and relaxed as soon as you step in the grounds of the manor. With a blend of yoga, meditation and learning about Ayurveda – the natural healing system, could not be better than on Diwali – festival of light.
Full Day of Late Autumn Yoga Retreat highlights
- Uplifting Yoga and Energising Pranayama to balance the body, mind and spirit
- Understanding your basic Constitution or Dosha – your body type of Ayurveda and Dosha quiz
- Balance your Agni for better digestion through Ayurveda
- Vegan and Vegetarian lunch and mindful eating together; including Ayurvedic teas and herbal shots for detoxification to compliment
- Afternoon strolls in the enchanting Tofte Manor Gardens and Meditative walk through Magical Labyrinth which is a source of inspiration and peace
- Afternoon Slow flow movements perfect for late Autumn in the Sanctuary room in the middle of the Woods
- Mindful Meditation and few surprises…
The spaces are limited to smaller group to allow for all to enjoy more space and connection for one another – complete the booking form and reserve your spot.