Early Autumn Yoga, Ayurveda, Mindfulness Day Retreat
Early Autumn Yoga, Ayurveda, Mindfulness Day Retreat – Saturday 12th September 2020
I have 0 space left for 12th September. However, there are still few spaces left for November Day Retreat. Treat yourself and your friend for a full day of Yoga and Mindfulness and how Ayurveda can help us with longevity and quality of life. Please see the link for the late Autumn Day Retreat – 14th November also held in Tofte Manor. Both days will be in a small group to allow enough space for you to practice and to feel safe throughout.
With attention to every detail, TOFTE MANOR is a unique location, in Bedfordshire. You will feel calm and relaxed as soon as you step in the grounds of the manor. With a blend of yoga, meditation and learning about Ayurveda – the natural healing system, enjoying organic Ayurvedic dishes, the Tofte Manor grounds and, with like-minded yogis, it could not be better start of Autumn.
Full Day of Early Autumn Yoga Retreat highlights
- Uplifting Yoga and Energising Pranayama to balance the body, mind and spirit
- Understanding your basic Constitution or Dosha – your body type of Ayurveda and Dosha quiz
- Balance your Agni for better digestion through Ayurveda
- Vegan and Vegetarian lunch and mindful eating together; including Ayurvedic teas and herbal shots for detoxification to compliment
- Afternoon strolls in the enchanting Tofte Manor Gardens and Meditative walk through Magical Labyrinth which is a source of inspiration and peace
- Afternoon Slow flow movements perfect for the Autumn in the Sanctuary room in the middle of the Woods
- Mindful Meditation and few surprises…
The spaces are limited to smaller group to allow for all to enjoy more space and connection for one another – complete the booking form and reserve your spot.